View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

Yeah, no more day ones. They hurt me.

I know what she says isn't true, ANew... it's actually ridiculously over the line. My favorite line was when she claimed I didn't bother to clean up two dead rats on the vanity counter. Around here, the rats are the size of small tomcats.

I figured something out over the last couple hours. It's no longer just my roommate herself that bothers me. It's the way that the powers that be are just treating this all like it's nothing... I've been there before, in childhood, in adolescence, when I'm dependent on people who don't care at all. It'll go away... we can't stop him from doing that, just be happy he leaves... that sort of thing.

I guess it's issues I got, but it still doesn't feel good to be ignored like this. I guess they think I'm exaggerating--and the problem is, it's so far over the top, that may in fact be it, although I try to under report so it's at least believable.

I don't know what to do. I'm stuck in my own personal Hell, and I live in a small physical one too--and just like so many previous situations... it's a living Hell that nobody believes/cares is going on...

I won't drink, that's over--thanks FS for the little slap upside the head. I don't want to be back on day one. It won't solve the problem. There is nobody higher up than the people who are 'dealing' with this issue, unless I go to a statewide level... and I don't expect I'll get much results there.

So once more, I get to live in silent agony.

I'll be alright. I survived the last time.

-TB.