View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 06:15 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
wes

hi i dont no what im doing.im add,to hydro's and have been on them for along time.i started off like 2 a day then after awhile 2 in the morn and 2 in the eve. then 3 the 4 then 5 it's been going on for so long im tired..i dont know if anybody will belive me or not but i take alot..i take well it all depends no less then 10 a day alot of the time 15 like today it was 17.im 31 years old. and really do have a bad back,and do need them for the pain but how do you take them for the pain and get off them at the same time..i know that im killing myself and i dont want to die! i have two wonderful kids and a wife like no other.. she's in chruch and behind me 100% but she dont know what to do if i dont. its so hard.. i take 10\325 and 5 at a time. and it scares me b\c ive looked at some of these site's and i dont see anybody that takes that many.and i wonder to myself if i can do this on my own..i work everyday and my job makes me be on my feet all day and i walk so much. about 4 or 5 miles a day. you know what are you sup to do. tell your boss that you need time off to recover from being a drugy. i cant lose my job ill lose everything if i do.so there you have it, keep taking them and keep my job or quit the pill and lose everything.to be honest i dont even know if i could hold down a full time job if i quit the pp.im so add to them it used to take 2 or 3 days before i went in withdraws now all it takes is 1 and my whole body feels like ive been ran over by a simi truck.by day 2 im pukeing cold chills and cant even get out of bed.. its bad guys. and congrat's this is the frist time ive talked about it. other then my family. please help me my road has came to a dead end now and i dont know what to do anymore.. sorry not the greatest speller in the world.. thanks for reading this..

thank you
wes