View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 06:13 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
funkzter
turning red!

((((itisatruth))))
I'm sorry you feel like that and hope you'll get better. I guess you're in those "adjusting phases", and i believe we all go through those (unless there is never any changes in one's life, which in a way is worst isn't it?)
I got mine when i was in my first year of university,i was in the "what's next stage" and didn't know what to do or what i wanted to do. That's when i moved to HK and got better (ok bit extreme but it worked heh!)
Since then i didn't really have any serious anxiety yet it's been pretty chaotic. I've often wondered if, if Rain ever gets better and gets his life back, i would feel anxious about it. It's difficult to explain but, when you've been so "useful" for someone for so long, maybe it feels empty for a while when you're suddenly not so "useful". (ok it doesn't sound right but hope you understand what i mean). I'm sure it's just a transitional phase and it'll pass eventually.
Seeing a doctor can help if he can give you some herbal medicine to relax, or treat yourself for a massage and plan something nice ahead.
Take care
xx