View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 10:07 PM
  # 292 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

VC--vying for the biggest loser of the group???

Wha'??

VC, no no no... *shaking head* you're not half the loser you claim to be... just haven't finished yet, or whatever trite sentence you wanna put to it. More likely, you're in a place I been a time or two... and forgot to leave for a few years. You're persistent for starters.... and if that's not a good quality, I'm in for a lot of trouble...

You'll get out of that hole someday, somehow. Quite possibly by accident, if nothing seems to work...

Me, I finished day 8. The clock doesn't agree with me, but I can't move and I don't have any money till tomorrow. My toes hurt. Looking at them, they need a bath too.

I went to that meeting. They were very friendly there. After, I was getting cold and hot and realized I had gotten sick, which was a problem because I had taken a bus partway that no longer ran by then. The only way home was to walk--and me all fevered and achy and sneezing and in a dress. So I asked for a ride. I have been downgraded from "inconvenient" status to "live too far" (5mi) status. They'd love to help, but it's too far. Some came on a bike.

I guess I should be happy they're at least nice and friendly. That's pretty good for Southern California, so I guess the fact that they didn't mind me walking 3 hours in the dark shouldn't come into play... its the best I got.

That's all. Oh, and I'm eating macaroni and cheese, my belly's so little now it can't eat the whole thing at once.

Take care (and no fighting y'all),
TB