View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
itisatruth

Honesty/Let me be me & accept it, PLEASE

I started writing this trying to be logical and make sense, to write it out as a way to figure it out...then knew it had to be about feeling. I think too much as it is!!!! I want to stop!! So let me be honest....

I'm a mess and I don't know why. I'm still in my pajamas. I had some wine. I pigged out on cookie dough. I haven't worked out. I accomplished NOTHING this weekend. That's not true entirely but it's how I feel. I feel awful and I don't know why!! Last week wuzzled posted about wanting to escape and that's what I do every weekend lately....try to escape. But from what I don't know. I am afraid. But of what I don't know. I don't call people. I avoid my friends. I avoid life. I feel anxiety. I feel like a failure - in life, in my job. I feel stressed. I don't like being me right now. I want to cry. But I want to be strong, to figure this out on my own, and I stop myself.....tomorrow I go back to work and will be fine. I will smile and say I had a good weekend and things will be fine.

My rAH (who is the reason I came here but has been my rock lately) wants me to see a doctor, worries it's my thyroid or depression. One of my good friends said maybe it's that I had been living in a high state of stress for so long that now that my life is more calm, more normal that I am having trouble adjusting. Does that reasonable....has anyone felt that way? That the absence of "drama" is something that takes getting used to??

Whatever it is, I just want it to stop. Thanks for being here and reading~