View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 11:00 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Thx everyone. I am sick today. My back is killing me. No matter what position I sit or lay in..It hurts and is just aching and very very uncomfortable. And my knees too. But not as bad as my back. I called out of work today cause I am in so much pain and getting over bronchitis and seems like starting a cold.
All I want to do is lay down and sleep and I cant because it hurts.
But enough whining from me.
I wish one of the lil cousins were here now so they could walk on my back or somehting.
I dont have to work until Monday afternoon. So I am just going to rest today and then try and get motivated physically tomorrow.
All I want to do is drink alot of juice too. I am like craving juice.
I am gonna try and lay down. I have watched most of my DVR shows. I hardly ever watch broadcast tv anymore. LOL
I have a movie I havent watched from the library. So maybe when the grams gets up from her nap I will cozy on the couch with my 2 cats and watch it.
Thx again everyone.
And j...Your right. I need f2f. Maybe I am not giving it a chance. I will go round and round with it as always. I just cant get into the 12 steps.
I have been so busy being motivated from all that has been happening good in my life.
Maybe I really need to reconsider other options. I will admit I dont work a structured program. I sorta go in bits and pieces.