View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 09:12 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
mrsck09

:praying
Omg I feel as if I am reading about my life so much with your post. also with you ,mrs magoo. I read your post for strength! my AH took off on me and our 3 and now 1 yr to go be a heroin addict. I basically said your going to use then get the heck out of here! then I changed the locks! He has stayed away probaibly thinking I had a R-O.. This is Not the first time he was using was in outpaitent in July but this time i found out hes shooting. I came across a syring in my car! He left me no money as he lost his job a week prior and we just got home from a week long stay at a childrens hospital for my 3 yr old daughters kidney surgery! I am feeling so much weight! I am also not "geting rid of him" like my mother suggests - I am working 50 hours a week and taking care of the bills barely and house , 2 huge dogs now for the last MONTH and 2 weeks. I have had texting contact and a streak of him saying he was going impatent but then days go by not hear anything. He finally shows up to a bday party for our son the day after his real first bday date (never called ) and is saying hes staying with gradma detoxing,ect ! my 3 year old was hesitant to go by him and my son cried and didnt know who he was! I hope it was a wake up call for him. This is such a hell were living in ! I finally called a laywer cause I am thru but moms is going to pay so there will be strings attached. now today I hear hes on day 3 trying to be clean at gma's I am so torn on what to do with him. IN the meantime- i been doing the single mom thing and starting to get into a routine. I have some challanges and ruff days like by today- Friday I am on here desperate to hear some advice from others as no one understands why I havent filed . Well anyway, Hang in there! You will be amazed at what you do by the end of the day . Stay strong- you can do it . I was so dependent on him but now I am almost scared to let him home cause I got my own thing going now. I will be praying for you tonight...