Thread: Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 05:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
devastated

Thanks to all you brave people that read that post! I almost fell asleep writing it!

Now a few comments to your responses:

First, of course, is to Ann!! OMG, Ann, I have to go to Scotland to buy those wonderful diapers! The only bad thing about them is, the child might love them so much, one could never "potty" train them. Oh, gosh, that reminds me I thought my son would be married before he was potty trained! There must be an easier way!!

Bonnie, you are too sweet! Thank you! It's either laugh or cry, and I decided to laugh because I spent too many years crying!

Outolunch: You are not kidding! Mine started with pains in my head and neck to the point I had to go for a brain scan. Then the pain went into my left arm, shoulder, back. I thought I was having a heart attack. Woke up in the middle of the night, screaming in pain! Mr. Dev, God love him, asked if he needed to call 711??? I said, yes, and get me a Slurppy while you got them on the phone!

Remember ladies, be careful what you wish for. "Devastated said, Oh I wish I had a baby!" YIPES! I knew I should have wished for the lottery numbers instead! LOL

Oh, yes, thank you all for your votes of confidence that Mr. Dev and I could raise a child, and maybe do a half-way decent job this time!

Hugs, Dev