View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 01:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
MrsMagoo

Hi there. Some days are easy and other days are almost too painful to live through. I know you are busy and for me, busy is better than bored because bored allows me to think and stress and worry.

Hopefully your husband WILL finally move out next week and you can have some peace. I know when my husband was at home, I slept with one eye open and walked on eggshells all the time, counted and recounted every penny, did visual inventories of our property/belongings and just about hyperventilated every time his phone rang or he went to the store. Every move he made or thing he did, I scrutinized to see exactly how high he might be and it pure wore me out. Once he was gone, the kids and I felt so much relief. They told me that it was good to see me smile and laugh.

Some days/weeks are extremely difficult however as my posts show. I understand how you can hate your addict and love them too. It took me several trys to permanently get mine out of the house. He expected me to beg him to come back and I didn't. Not this time. You sound much stronger than me so I'll be praying that resolution and peace come for you much quicker than it did for me. :praying