View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 10:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
UNHAPPY777

Strength and Prayers

HI .....

Will you guys please say a prayer for me and my kids for strength and guidance. Today isn't a good day for me. I just feel as though the world is tumbling down on me. My parents want me to take action on my AH which I have been doing...But NOT at their pace.....My days are busy and hectic. I awake at 5 am, take my chidren to daycare, drive over an hour to work, work 8 hours, drive home, get the kids, feed them, go to cheer practice for 2 1/2 hours, do homework take baths and get ready for the next day. That on top of washing clothes, paying bills, cleaning the house, dealing with loan modification people, step children calling daily, taking care of the dog, my parents nagging, restaining orders against his drug buddy/pretend girlfriend who I am working with the sheriffs on prosecuting her for harrassing me and did I say I have a JOB!!!! I am exhausted and just need to breathe. He is helping me with nothing except paying some of the bills. Then he has the nerve to say he doesn't want a divorce. The hardest part is that he looks so da*n NORMAL!!!! He was suppose to move last month but, he is still here. Now he says next week. I don't have energy to go to court or the time!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!!!!!!