Thread: hello
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:35 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

ggghhyh585 I was 52 when I got sober, I had not had sex in a very long while, even the most loving and sexual mate eventually get tired of dealing with a drunk as a lover! We may think we are some sort of DonJuan in bed, but unless the person we are in bed with is drunk as well we are only good in our heads and not in beds!

I was more then ready once I got sober, but the better half took months before she felt semi-confidant I may stay sober.

My wife put up with way to many years of my drinking before she finally decided that she was not going to allow me to drink myself to death in front of our kids.

Looking back at it all today I am amazed she put up with me as long as she did and then stuck around to see if I was going to pull this sobriety deal off or not.

You seem VERY VERY concerned about sex...... you need to forget that for now, if it happens it happens, but keep drinking & I can tell you that eventually even the most loving woman in the world gets fed up with sleeping with a DRUNK!!

Answer this honestly, do you (When you are sober) like sleeping with a drunk women?

I was a drunk for many years and found a drunk woman to be a turn off.

A loving women will how ever stick around with a man who may not be at 100% sexually for awhile, if he is sober.