Thread: Heartbroken
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 05:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
beb0p

I actually consider myself less of a binge drinker than the majority who attend this college. I also have an extremely weak stomach and throw up before I even consider myself drunk. And I don't remember the last time I even threw up. Also I HATE the taste of alcohol.

But I am trying to move on my best and I'm doing better than I thought. I realize none of it is my fault, and unfortunately I let myself be affected by her bad habits. She has admitted she has an alcohol problem and saw a substance abuse counselor after the first incident, although only once. I should have been more strict though after the first time; looking back on it I should have asked her to not drink at all, which wouldve prevented any problems from happening. But what's done is done.

I do regret calling her a ***** and our last talk was not pretty as I made sure sure she knew I was deeply mad at her. We had a great thing going and she just tossed it away. I do wish her the best though. Maybe down the road I can be friends with her after I lose all my feelings for her. Not good friends of course.