Old 10-21-2009, 05:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

No, I didn't ask him about the groceries, this is a prior commitment I made when we were budgeting out the money last Friday that he would give me from his paycheck, he told me the bills he had paid and that he would only have $100 for two weeks.

At that time, I offered to give him some groceries while the kids were at his house. Why? Because I had grocery shopped for two weeks, but since he'll have the kids for three days this week and two days next, I figured, well, he can use that grociers I bought not thinking that they won't be with me.

But now I see the error of my ways! What a dipshit! Why the hell am I doing this! Why didn't I expect this from him! This has been an issue for the duration of our marriage, he drinks away the money!

God I'm a sick one.

How do I get out of this now? I'm handing off the kids stuff at the school at 3pm. We have a meeting about one of our kids, and I'm bringing their clothes for the next three days. How do I tell him, "sorry I'm not willing to bail you out when you're STILL drinking the damn money!!""