Thread: Remember me?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 03:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
devastated

Hi Greeteachday,rayofsunshine,wolfchild

Now you tell me, Greeteachday! Yes, hope she figures it out too. Spoke to her social worker on a couple of occasions, and each time she asked me if I would like a job. Why? Because she says I sound like a person who would never be an "enabler!"

Shoot, is she confused or what? I'm probably becoming a better con artist than our addicts, if that's how I was able to represent myself to her.

Kidding. The experience I have had with the granddaughter's dad, my son, has certainly helped me "think on my feet!" She, the GD can't even shock me into getting her way! Now that's what experience does!

In fact, when she tells me she will be on the street with two kids, I suggested her storage unit! Do you remember those days, when my son said he was going to live in his storage unit, and I totally panicked 'cause I was afraid there wouldn't be enough air for him to breath??? LOL

Funny thing is, they always have a storage unit!! Actually, I pay for her storage unit. It was an agreement we had. As long as she stayed in the rehab, I would pay. The minute she walked I would quit paying. By golly, she stayed!!

Hi Rayofsunshine: Actually, the GF has been there herself, but has been clean for 10 years. Good for her! She's a great gal. Very sweet, soft spoken, probably wayyy to nice for him! Glad I have you interested in Part 2, I'm going to be posting that very soon.

hUGS, dEV