Old 10-14-2009, 11:37 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
ashleek
FREAKING AWESOME!

Originally Posted by crzylilmndfreak View Post
omg, i am so much like that, and meth was never even my DOC, my thing was alcohol, but i did do it for a bit, im ADD, so it doesnt give me the same effect as most, but i would continue to do it at times, because i was always hoping that maybe "this time" i could get that high... and i really enjoyed the whole crushing it up, making the line, and snorting, it was just kind of a rush for me, felt like i was "doing something wrong" and i am a thrillseeker, so i like the feeling of being "sneaky" if you will...and now, i have been diagnosed with the ADD and i am currently taking ritalin, and its very embarrasing to admit, but i crush them up and snort them, it doesnt even make a difference in doing that and taking them orally but i just enjoy the sneaky feeling, feeling like im "getting away" with something...i know i am at an age that i should be past that whole defiant thrill seeking thing, but here i am, still doing it... i think if i werent doing that, i would find something else that may be REALLY wrong, and at least what im doing is legal, and wont tear up my family
That's so funny because I am so the defiant one myself, I think a lot of addicts are or were in the past! As a teenager I looked for trouble, the thrill of the trouble, not getting caught. I still do that sometimes, well have the thoughts of doing something crazy and something I know I'm not supposed to do just for the thrill.