View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
collegegirl

SailorJohn - Plan? I don't have a plan. I'm just hoping that someday I'll be worth having someone that doesn't cheat on me. I don't know why I'm not good enough, why he has to go running back to her. She's not that great at all so I don't get it. So no, I don't have a plan. I'm just disgusted with myself right now.

And Mariechi - I don't know how you put up with it. I will never date a divorced guy again. Especially because he has kids, I always think that its just a matter of time before they get back together because it would be convenient. And if he told me he talked to her that would have been fine. But he lies about it and hides it from me. Why would he lie if there was nothing to hide? Even if they're not sleeping together, how do I know what is going on if I can't trust him?

I just told him she called me and I needed to talk to him about it. He went in his office and will not answer the phone or text messages. I'm still on the verge of tears trying to function but I can't do anything.