View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 07:56 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Weasel4IR
KingsWeaver, We Are One

Back On The Wagon Again!

Hi all,
Well, my husband has had enough of being sick and smelling like stale beer, having his co-workers comment on his odor. He has been going through detox symtoms at work and is down right tired of it.

I will support him however long it takes him to do this, he is not mean to me, ocassionally verbally abusive when he has had to much beer for that night, at least he is working on it and that is what counts in my mind.

He is not perfect and no one for that matter is and as far as normal I don't even think that exists period! I will be going through the stages with him once again, the anger, the stress, the anxiety, the everything is getting on my nerves and even the no I can't sleep right now. That is okay though I am strong and so is our marriage, it will withstand it, we have been through far worse than this, and this to will pass in time.

Love for my husband goes much deeper than just making sure he is okay when he detox's, our love is deep and special and that is why I know in my heart that we will be just fine, in time. He calls me his and to me that is so special, so special that words cannot explain.

We love and adore you all for all your support, so in closing
a big to all of you.

P.S. if it gets to hairy around here I will just act like a and read a book so he can have the space that he needs.

My love, prayers and hugs go out to all of you here on SR!!!