Thread: positive bubba
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 01:09 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

Alright, that wasn't a very positive post I wrote.

So here's one. I actually read a bunch of my weeks' readings, so now I shouldn't be so pressured on those days when I have other things to do.

Went outside and read in the streetlight. Couldn't take getting yelled at and studying. Came back in and she was still yelling (or maybe she started again). I don't know why it's that serious, I really don't. But it's getting kind of fun to provoke her... the stories get wilder. Apparently I'm up to a lot of things when I'm not paying attention.

On a more serious note, it's reminding me how stories concocted under the influence of drugs and alcohol seem to the sober person. I never made up anything this wild, well not expecting it to be believed at least, but wow.

And, the positive thing is, I didn't get all the things done I needed to this weekend, and today was full of cravings all over again, but I read the chapters.

About today's cravings, I'm wondering if it's because Friday and Sunday were both isolated days of isolation (couldn't help myself)... and it was like a detox from being around and interacting with people? Sometimes I'm pitiful.

Take care y'all, gotta sleep now,
-TB