View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
justtakestime
Ohhhhhh.......now I get it....

Well, last night was quiet. I went to bed after I got off of work...thought about ya'lls advice and getting lots of advice from my mom. It's funny because mom use to be one that wanted me to hold on, pray and try to give him time for God to work on him....but now she's sick and tired of it!!!!!! She is concerned about my health and my safety and my happiness.

Well this morning I get several phone calls from him but I don't answer and I get several texts but I don't respond. One of them made me just cry, it said "It will be okay. For the first time in my life I can honestly say that. I love you very much!!"

I cried and cried, believing him for a split second.........and then I get a text from him that was intended for his alcoholic "friend" that is a girl that they spend quite alot of time together............ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That helped me soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! I texted him back and told him not to send me his "girlfriends" texts. Now he is blowing up my phone....."call me please" "are you mad" blah blah blah.........

What a dumba**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotfxko:rotfxko: