Thread: Scared
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 04:53 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

I am You and You are Me

Hi EternalLife,

Your original post (OP) could have been written by me 12 years ago. You and I are both Bingers.

Scary to wake up at some point in the course of a 24-hour day and not be able to remember what you did last night, isn't it?

And especially when you know you did something "bad" in front of other people and you're panicking trying to figure out what exactly it was.

And especially when you wake up with your face all black and blue. Or puke all over your self.

And especially when your car is in front of the house and you just KNOW you drove to that party last night so SOMEONE must have driven it home. Oh, and there are the keys: right on the floor.

And especially when you walk downstairs and find ALL the clothes you were wearing last night strewn from the front yard all the way up the stairs to your bedroom.

Oh, and this one is the BEST: Especially when you wake up swerving across three lanes of traffic, headed straight toward on-coming headlights.

I'm going to do for you what only ONE person over the course of 10 years had the courage and love to do for me when I was just about your age... EternalLife, YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC (pause for your reply) Oh, yes, you are (Read all your posts above).

Now get your butt to A.A. The phone number is in the phone book. Or, Google it with your city or county name. Look up the Where&When (schedule of meetings) and go. There is one happening right now, in one hour, in two hours, in fact, given that it's Saturday night, there will be one every other hour somewhere in Chicago for at least the next 24 hours.

GodSpeed.