Thread: Furious. vent
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 01:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

Furious. vent

AHs grandmother died in Wisconsin. He doesn't care, really, but this is a good excuse to take three days off from work and get obliterated with his dad and brother. Which is all they do when they're together. My mother in law just left and is divorcing her husband (AH's dad) because he such a checked out drunk. Oh, he's in the top of his field and makes tons of money but all he does with my husband is get **** faced. Great dad.

our oldest son is devistated that he cna't go with his dad to the funeral, but theres no way in hell he can, the last time AH took the kdis and went off with his dad and brother he called me one day into the weekend to say, "just so you konw I got drunk last night and the kids were crying"

that was before we were separated, part of the reason we don't live together. Now I check on him constatly if the kids are at his house. But I refuse to let oldest son go with AH to the funeral, even though he doesn't want him to go anyway.

So now I have both kids for the two days they were suppose to be with AH and have no idea how I"m going to get my work done, all of which is due tomorrow AND finish youngest childs project that dip **** was suppose to do it with him today when he took them over night. *******. Now he's too busy packing up for his little vacation. I was going to hunker down and write for two days when the kids left. See what I get for relying on my AH?

PLUS and here's the real problem, he came over after work to get the kids and take them to his house (I"m going over there to get the cat and some food cause right now I"m so broke and coming right back home so the kids rode with him so they could spend some time with him) and I was so angry with AH that I was a real jerk to the kids, so he's looking at me like whats wrong with you and I want to yell YOU'RE WHATS WRONG WITH ALL OF US ******* but instead am just crabby to everyone. UGH!!@ I hate it when this happens!! He's a nightmare so I'm angry and he acts like there's something wrong with me. We fought for years about this YEARS!!

He woudl do something like screwed up (cheating, drinking, spending all the money, lying you name it) and when I"m justifiabley angry, he asks, "when are you going to stop being angry with me? and then I'm the bad guy. Oh I hate him right now.

AND my little sister is in a very escalated situation with her husband who has snapped and i'm very worried about her and her sons safety and its' triggering all the abusive stuff my AH did to me even though I thought I had moved past it. I"ve been on the phone with her since last night when she called and told me he broke down the bedroom door with her and her son inside and won't leave her alone. Walked her though going to the police, etc. The office at the police station that handles emergency restraining orders is closed over the weekend. WTF? Do they think domestic violence doesn't happen on the weekends?

AND I started my cycle and my endometriosis is insanly painful but I can't take the tramadol because I have to be capable of abstract thought and work.

thanks for letting me vent. now I have to drive over the losers house and get the cat and my kids...

Last edited by transformyself; 10-10-2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: change the swear words not caught by the magic program. Sorry!