Old 10-07-2009, 06:29 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
peggy125

I feel deep sorrow almost daily for my sisters. One is so filled with anger that it eminates from her and prevents her from moving forward in life. She learned it from my mother. My other sister has always been considered the "responsible" one in the family. She is now 34 years old and can't even decide what outfit to wear today without consulting my mother. Both desparately want husbands and children but they are so wrapped up in my mother that it has caused them to lose or end relationships with guys that they were truly in love with. It saddens me that they've made it to their mid-30's and still have the same relationship that they had with my mother at 12. I on the other hand can barely stomach a converstation with my mother (but that's another story). This post is a great help because I rarely talk about this even with my own husband. I often feel very alone with this because it seems like every one else around me has normal families where everyone has their own life. Thanks for letting me vent.