Thread: Lesson Learned
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 03:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
UNHAPPY777

Lesson Learned

Why didn't anyone tell me it was gonna be so hard to get mt AH to leave? Like I said he had until the end of Sept to move. His bonus check came on Oct 2 so we agreed that he could stay 2 more days. Now the money is sitting in the account and he hasn't left. So many excuses but, at this point I probably don't need to tell you because you guys probably have heard them all. Now I think ...cross that off I KNOW I'm gonna have to go to court. Ugh they don't wanna get help and they don't wanna leave. By the way my loan modification came through and the loan has been modified in my income solely. But, because he is on the original note he has the rights until I go to court and present my case before the judge. Why won't he just be adult like for once and leave he's hardly here anyway! For once think of his children .......On another note I am in great spirits and his addict actions have NOT affected me in two whole weeks. I think I'm getting the hang of this breaking free thing. I have other things I can do with my time!!!! First, and foremost LIVING and LOVING LIFE!!!!!!!