View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 08:56 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

I don't remove my child from situations just because they are difficult. My child is going to have to learn to deal with difficult people in this life. I cannot protect him from it. My child is only 4. His soccer coach is pretty hard on him. He either follows the rules or he doesn't get to play. That doesn't mean I pull him out of soccer. In preschool, his teachers can be tough about enforcing the rules, by my request, if he chooses not to participate in an activity, like music, he doesn't get to drop out of it and go play whatever he wants.

Maybe I'm missing something in your post. I think your daughter has an opportunity to learn one of life's most important lessons at a young age - Welcome to the real world baby. People aren't always nice here. And having your period doesn't mean you will get special treatment.

But for the life of me I can't figure out what NA has to do with any of this? That's a great learning opportunity too. And really none of your business or your daughters. Again, maybe I missed something.