tried getting treatment when i was away, he ended up

being released fromt he hospital with no home and

ended up in a shelter. The treatments including IV

antibiotics didn't work and he gave up, as they told him

the infection was in his blood. independent. I tried

getting him once to plastic surgeon and they wanted to

start him on wound care but he didn't want to. he has

open wounds that won't heal. The only thing that

relieves his pain is crack, and he needs it daily. I cannot see him go throught his pain. He says doctors won't give him pain killers as he's on methadone. It's true doctors don't understand that people on methadone when very sick and in chronic pain don't get relief from methadone. he says he can't go to doctors and he can't unless I take him and when I offer to he says no. He won't let me call an ambulance or even say ambulance as that's how he got the surgeries forced upon him in the first place, when I was away across country. I came back within 3 months and never should have left, as it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't left him.

I get mad at myself becuase he is financially draining me and I'm in debt and he won't go get help or get his disability, I have to advocate for him obviusly. Everyone thinks I'm being used but no one understand he's dying and is is so much pain. I left once and he almost died and is now doomed to suffer from the surgeries, as much as I daily want to run away from ther misery, being woken up for money in the middle of the night and the stress, I know he has no family and no other support. I keep denying he is sick thinking that if he stops drugs and goes to doctors he can be helped but he doesn't think so. And now I'm starting to think it's hopeless. I'm calling social services and get no help, he has to go to a doctor and only i can make decisions for me I can't force medical care on him. So I come here to write and people here think I'm a horrible enabler but they don't live with someone in chronic pain who is dying. Just thought I'd try again. I feel so bad when I get mad at him, I am too selfish because when people are sick like that you need to be patient. I've tried most of the time to be nice and just find the money to pay for his pain relief and that it barely works anymore