Thread: BeCareful!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 04:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Saphie

BeCareful!

I got my flu shot yesterday evening. The normal one, not the oink oink one (apparently I'm too young for that one, although she had to check the chart before she said it - oh well). Didn't think much of it as I had them before. Bit of a sore arm, sore throat that was all. I woke up at midnight and I thought I got run over by a bus. Every muscle in my body was hurting badly, I couldn't even keep water down and I was shaking and getting the shivers real bad. Never happened before. I woke up feeling a little better and dragged myself to work. Why am I telling you this? I was thinking of all of you that have been given another chance in your jobs recently: If you are planning on getting a shot or anything like that, please please make sure you get it when you don't have to work the next day. Lets face it, nobody will believe us when we tell the story about the flu shot. Thought I mention it just in case.
On a more positive note, it's day 9 for me and although I feel like sh.. or maybe because I do, having a drink is the last thing on my mind.
Thanks for letting me bore you this morning. Stay strong.