View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 08:24 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  
xpartyeee
Reborn in Sobriety!

New to posts New to Support New

Hello Everyone Just wanted to say Hi! I hope Everyone is doing the best that they can. I am on day 6 off Heroin. Well a little about me I don't know if I was ready for recovery but I'm here and getting through it. I hit rock bottom and lost of everything hopefully this time will be the last time I go through this horrible cycle I seem to have repeated using each type of drug over the last 15 years. This last time I can say I have never felt more horrible ever. Luckily the really bad withdrawls only hit me for 3 days. Which really sucked because I started withdrawls well having to pack up my stuff and drive 12 hours from Pennsylvania back to Chicago. Let me tell you that was the worst drive ever but at the same time it did keep somewhat focused on something other then were to find a bundle and get straight. Getting away from everyone I new was a huge help. I'm sorry I'm sort of rambling on well. I just never used groups before and am kicking cold soo I need something to do to keep me sane I am alone and it sucks but it is what it is Soo with A REALY POSITIVE NOTE ITS GOOD TO BE ON THE WAY TO BEING AND STAYING STRAIGHT AND I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE CAN STAY STRAIGHT TOO!!! BEST OF LUCK!!!

Thanks