View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 05:01 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

I'm contemplating finding another therapist over this. I need to be able to say vile nasty things about my experience and I feel like I can't do it with her. I can talk about everything else except for this. I've told her some things that are embarrassing for me, like being a virgin....never having been in a relationship...and I'm nearly 30. Things that if certain people caught wind of I'd be ridiculed to no end. All of that came out during the first session. But this...I didn't like the response I got when I tested the waters. I could be misinterpreting her body language and tone of voice. I do that sometimes...

I'm not sure how to organize my thoughts, either. I don't know where to start. Chronologically? In order of importance? This was a long period of my life.

There are a couple of internet resources I can check out….well, more like areas where ex-Christians and the like congregate. Maybe someone has something that will give me a good starting point.

I have a couple of weeks before my next session so that gives me plenty of time to come up with some sort of game plan.

I’ll bring it up again. I have to figure out how.