View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 08:04 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
wanttobefree2

Update Opiate Withdrawal

As of 9/16 I was at 90mg oxy and hydrocodone combined. 9/17 75mg, 9/18 70mg, 9/19 60mg, 9/20 55mg, 9/21 45mg, 9/22 30mg, 9/23 25mg, 9/24 10mg, 9/25 10mg. My last Xanax was 9/24 at 3:30pm. I was only taking the Xanax to help with withdrawal and Dr. said to stop them 7 days before the drug test. I am one and a half days shy of that goal, but I think without the Xanax I would not have been able to drop so quickly. I am still taking Clonopine and my Dr. encouraged me to continue taking that as needed and he would support me with documentation that the Clonopine was prescribed as needed for blood pressure control. I am going to do my best to not take any opiates because the drug test is 9/30 about 11am. I am going to purchase a drug test and take it that morning. This is the first time and hopefully the last time I will ever go through this so any input is greatly appreciated. I have some 5mg Ambien that I have taken also at night to replace the Xanax, because my understanding is that it has a quick half life. Do they even test on the drug tests for Ambien? The night time is the hardest. I am going to take a bath, very hot and hope to get some sleep. I unfortunately have to work in the morning, I have otherwise been off most of the week except for a few hours on Thursday. I have to do this guys, there is a lot riding on doing this, like my life................