View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 04:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Cool OT -- Seems I found a new place!!

I saw other 4 apartments during my lunch hour, every time being told I needed to have a co signer and there was no way around it...

I felt beat down again....

It was time to go back to work and I parked somewhere, next to me was a building with a For Rent sign, I called and asked for an appointment. They said in my case I would need to pay 200 USD extra for backup and that was it for the deal! No 3rd party needed!!

2 hours later they showed me the place, 4th floor, next to a school so there is not that much noise after hours... I heard a dog on the apartment next door but its little and it didn't bark that much... (nothing like the growls I'm hearing right now!!) .. it is well kept and seems safe.

It is the same price I am paying at the moment and at walking/biking distance from my job. I can go there and eat or rest during my lunch hour!

It is well lit... (at least more than others I have seen) and has 3 bedrooms, enough for my family to visit...

The best part is that the building's "terrace" is open, and I can do yoga early, staring at the beautiful open sky I always liked!! afternoons are often pink and orange, or purple... and no one can look over there!! (well perhaps from some buildings but they are far away)

I can paint there too... or just read and take some sun or see the stars on a sleeping bag. I am already planning buying my bf a sleeping bag too, some flashlights, have good books and spend an afternoon there... for our next half year anniversary, cook something new and have dinner at a little table upstairs with one of those covered candles and music.. we wouldn't be bothering anyone....

It doesn't seem anyone has the great ideas I have LOL

Ahh I feel great, I mean this kind of stuff is what life is for, to plan great moments and enjoy them with good company! I recall all those wonderful sunsets when I was totally miserable. Well I am taking them back !

I will sign the contract tomorrow... and they may give me the keys the 1st... the funny thing was that there were others interested, and I WON by 5 minutes!! after me, another girl came in and asked... while I was leaving a couple was looking at the sign and calling.. .while the ladies that showed it to me told them "Sorry it just got rented" ahhh I'm so happy I can pay for a place like that.... honestly I tried to save and get a cheaper one, but they were quite depressing. I love it I can choose how to spend MY money.

Thanks for the good vibes!! have a good weekend everyone!!