View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

Well, he emailed me this long horrible email about everything he's paid for, how do I expect him to live, etc. I went to yoga and am considerably calmer. Lets see, on the way tho after reading his email, I thought about texting him: I hate you, this is why we're getting divorced, F*&^ you keep your money and a bazillion other nasty things. I just wanted to strangle him.

But instead I went to yoga and worked hard. Now I need to work harder and earn more money, it's true. And let go of what a worthless lying selfish pig he is. Oh, did I say that out loud?

I have the divorce papers still from when I filed last August when he was living with the skank. Before I let him come home. When I asked my attorney (which I do not have money for now for sure) to withdraw the papers, she said, "keep them."

In michigan, friend of the court won't place or enforce child payments unless you've filed.

I guess I should seriously consider this, all though then I will lose my discount card where he works and we buy a bulk of the groceris, and my insurance.

When I called my sister and told her what he had done, she said, good thing you're not living with him.