Old 09-23-2009, 03:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Freedom1990

I had one nerve left today, and my boss got on it!

Three days now of one disaster after another of trying to get things set up in my new and very tiny work area, away from everyone else.

The transcription software is not working correctly, and refuses to allow my completed jobs to drop and a new job to come in.

She NEEDS to call tech support for the transcription software.

She said she told everyone except the doctors to please not use the door behind me, but use the other door to enter health information.

I had a nurse go in and out 3 times today, which makes me have to squeeze up to the counter where I am working.

Something else happens, and she sends me back out to a co-worker's pc to get more transcribing done, then she sends me back to the new area to try something else out, back and forth and back and forth and I could have had 3 times as much work done today if not for all the crap.

I have NO idea on God's green earth why I'm being moved in the first place. I already have a big desk, new computer, and a better sized monitor where I was (it's got to be a tiny 15" where I'm moving to). We have one gal leaving on Friday permanently, so that frees up her desk. Our preggers gal had her baby so she's out for 6 weeks, so there's another desk for the part-time coder who's filling in while she's on maternity leave.

I've left work with a frigging headache every day this week.

I just want to do my job, then come home and work on college classes!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!