Old 09-23-2009, 01:29 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks friends.

In 3 hours I will check another apartment. It is ONE HOUSE away from the AA group and infront of a park... they said as long as I paid one extra month in advance there was no problem and I did not need any other docs. It is cheaper...

Today as I did not have my car (battery died and bf fixed it, more brownie points!!) I walked to work and I am thinking, if I get this place I can wake up early and do yoga among all those trees!! and walk/bike towards my job... with the money I save I can pay for my swimming lessons which are also at walking/biking distance...

A bf's friend used to live there so he will ask him how noisy it is or how the neighbors are like... hopefully he says its passable...

Also,m I studied for half a year in a university that has a campus here... I just learned I can go and use the gym... I am already planning on going on Saturday mornings... there is also a great library. That place has so great memories for me,

I am going to mesotherapy sessions, they promised me wonders in two months lol I am excited because looking good will make wonders for my self esteem and I will finally be free to go to the beach and wear bikinis, etc etc which has always been a great trauma!

Wish me luck... again.. lol
Thanks for the support!!!!

PS This weekend I saw they died hair with a discount in a mall, and now I am a fiery red head!! it is funny how different one can feel with a little change. I've got compliments!