View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 06:20 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

good moring everyone , its gonna ( or supposed ) to be a nice fall day . Took an oppertunity to take a ride yesterday to and treated myself to a Big Train Caramel Ice Rage Coffee .. ooh simple pleasures that make one feel good ,
Got some deals on 2nd hand items to sprouce up the apt . ( changing decor colors ) .Now I know this really dont have much to do with recovery , but then again it does , 1 it gives me something to do and occupy my time , 2 It makes you feel good bout how it looks , and 3 changes can be a good thing in our life . and the best one , with the low $ in wallets these days can find some really great deals at consignment shops , and take your old stuff and make come credit $ for that shop . treating ones self to lil things always make us feel good ,
Welcome PennyLane , were glad your here as well as all the other new commers to this Sept forum . Penny only you can decide if your ready to stop , but as many have said here just focus on the moment at hand , worring bout saying your Never Gonna Drink again is to far down a path you havent even arrived to yet . and besides tomarrow turns into today . I can share one thing that I do know .. Soberity ROCKS! the simple pleasures in like gone un-noticed , time wasted hung over , arguments over silly studip stuff , all gone from my life , Its all changed it didnt happen over nite .. It was something Ive worked at but its one of those I did it and im proud of the work it took feelings . its all up to you , but youve made a great choice in commin here and checkin us out and seeing what its all about ,
We dont judge , were supportive of one another , we know what its like , wever been there , your not alone!
Peace to you all , have a rockin sober day
~ Endzy ~