View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:36 PM
  # 458 (permalink)  
PrimalScream

Good day everyone...Isn't it great to be Sober!??? Day 12 for me. I slept crappy again last night but I still feel pretty good today. I did sleep for about 3 hours and woke up at 2am...laid there for about an hour trying to get back to sleep then dreamt the rest of the night in about 45 min segments...not to bad. Welcome to all the first dayers and congrats to everyone else on their continued sobriety. Good call on the U turn Lonelyranger. Nice string of days there Renee B, karma79 and a fallen man...sorry for anyone I missed, you are all awesome and courageous for deciding to live sober. Daisywings, I have tried melatonin before, many times actually. It does put me to sleep, it usually lasts about 5 hours for me and does give me crazy dreams...however I find it leaves me in a bit of a fog the next day and I find if I use it for more than 4 or 5 days I start to get a bad headache from it during the day. So I have been staying away from it these last 12 days...I am not sleeping as well as I probably would if I was taking it but I am clearer during the day and seem more upbeat. But it is good if you need to get some sleep, and not every gets the same effect from it I do. My ex girlfriend use to, and still does, take it every night and she sleeps like a baby and feels great the next day. Have a great day everyone!!!