View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 08:54 AM
  # 451 (permalink)  
a fallen man

Originally Posted by BetterTimes View Post
Hour 36 of sobriety.

I wish I were in a better mood. I feel bad that I am not being more supportive to everyone else here, but I feel like crap (would have used a stronger word for "crap" given how bad I feel, but I don't want to be offensive). I'm feeling depressed. It feels like nothing will ever feel good again and I just want to shut down. Last night, a guy I am dating off and on called and I could not bring myself to answer the phone. Afterall, what would I say funny and entertaining if I wasn't drinking?

Off to work. I am actually relieved to have something else to focus on aside from how yucky I feel. I hope everyone has a good day today.

36 hours indicates you've made it through the first night of no sleep if you were like me. i love going to work because it eats up a major part of the day for me. then i just have to make it through the hard part....not stopping at the liquor store on the way home. trying to stay busy at home. checking this website has helped me.

you can do it better times and they will indeed be better times if you abstain. wishing you luck and peace in your battles.