View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 04:08 PM
  # 388 (permalink)  
PrimalScream

Your right battypatty, I guess if we are dreaming we must be getting some sleep...I just can't wait until I wake up feeling rested...thanks for the kind words.

Welcome Daisywings, this is a great place for support and encouragement. I know you can do it...people in worse places than you have done so you can to...just keep trying!

Hey thirtybubba, that is pretty much my mentality. When I started I said I am not going to drink for 30 days...after that we will see what happens...I can't control anything that far in the future. Right now all I know is i won't drink for 30 days and I am hoping at the end 30 I will be motivated to do another 30.
there is a beginner AA meeting close by tonight...I'm really thinking of going. It just kind of freaks me out to think of actually going to an AA meeting, I never thought I would...but I would like to meet others face to face who are going through the same thing I am. Would be great to make a few sober friends to. I'm not 100% sure I will go but I might. Anyone know how long these meetings typically go on for??