View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 01:26 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
tricky164

i have lots of contact with sponsees because the bottom line here is that we are in the business of saving lives. look let me lay it out for you (step one) the doctors opinion, bills story, there is a solution, and more about alcohol, 2 hrs to read that with a sponcee, highlight it and explain it to them. (step 2) agnostics. question ? are you even willing to believe, yes!! right (step 3) how it works, read upto and including step four and highlight. 2hrs max. heres a pen and a pad youve got 1 week to finish step 4, 1 week later, (steps 5,6,7,) heres your step eight which we got from step 4, now go out and make amends after reading step 9 and highlighting. 1 week later lets go through 10, 11, and 12 by reading through the book and highlighting the bits that applie to you and your sponsor. done that !! now lets highlight the rest of the book... well done now go and take someone else through the book.

i never give a big book to a sponcee to read on there own, i might as well give them a chineeze laundry list to look at. this is a simple program... lets keep it that way. god bless