View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

Originally Posted by cessy68 View Post
Now I just don't know what to do with that info.

I'm just beside myself.

Do I confront him? No --- what good would that do?

Do I just take what I know now, and make a plan to move forward without him in my life.... (get my ducks in row, so to speak?)

I feel like I have been played, and I allowed it.I'm mostly sad for myself.

I'm sad that I believed for this long, and somehow, I thought he could do it. When he speaks, I hear sincerity.... I deep down, just wanted it all to work. It was easier, when I was in give up mode.... I felt myself just not careing anymore---- yet somehow, someway, his 'words' that he wanted things to be better roped me right back to where I started.

I feel Isolated and ashamed of myself.

I'm so devestated.

I don't really know what I'm asking here....... I just needed to talk to people who can help/or simply understand.

Love,
Cessy
i do understand, and i also think you have nothing to be ashamed of so don't beat yourself up for trying again. you want it to work out, you want to believe in him, and that is understandable.

what do you do with the info? i vote for 'GETTING YOUR DUCKS IN ORDER AND MOVING ON. start over.
so you slipped a little, dust off, pick yourself up and move forward. i can't count the many times i allow my ah to suck me in but i guess i've learned that if i don't listen to his junk, i won't fall for his junk. i had to go no contact until i was able to talk to him without imediately falling for whatever he had to say.

in my opinion, he may have meant to follow through but its his addiction and his choices that is keeping him stuck. i hope this make some kind of sense.