View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 11:44 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
bookwyrm
Curled up in a good book...

Originally Posted by TakingCharge999 View Post
September is such a huge trigger for me. The same furniture expo, last year I was crying right in the middle of this huge space, with strangers staring and me and ex telling his friend we were splitting... it was horrible. September rain... the end of September, his birthday and of course I was there telling all his friends, organizing them to celebrate him, buying him pizza and candy and Simpsons boxers. What an idiot. I just want this month to end.

Then come the end of the year celebrations, and I become more depressed and bitter knowing that yup, he's had the time of his life ALL this time and is having it again this year while I've been miserable!!!!!!! and I wish I had my own substance not to feel anything or give a damn anymore... it looks so damn easy for them...... and its mourning all over again............
Not to hijack this thread but TC, there were some posts a while back about reclaiming certain times of the year. I can't find the thread right now but I think it was either about Thanksgiving or the holiday season. Reclaim September for YOU! Make it your month. Its the start of autumn here. The leaves are starting to change into some amazing colours, nights are drawing in etc. STBXAH's birthday is this month too. Know what, I may well celebrate by doing something I love and he loathed! Make it memorable for you! Overwrite the horrible memories with something special.