Old 09-15-2009, 09:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
leznew

I am sorry to hear what you are going through. I am in the process of the same thing. My wife is in recovery and we are about to get a divorce. The emotional side is the one you have to deal with. What I did was write on a page

Body-work out

Mind- work, read

soul- Lord

Sounds like an easy plan, and It is if you work it out. The thought of you did some thing is the wrong approach. Even if you guys did mind altering substances together. You are Individuals, and no Induviduals are the same. If she is an addict dont try to figure it out. IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADDICT YOU CANT SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ADDICT. You are just a good guy who is caught up wondering why. Work on becoming the best person you can be. If you do this and be patient, she will come around in curiostiy. This may take some time, and may not happen at all. But I promise if you do become the best you can be, Who gives a !@#$ about her. You just switched up the whole game. Not only that but you will probably one day say I am too busy doing good things for myself, Other people will say man you are a Bad!@# I Want to hang out with this dude. If you work on being the best you can be, Life will be what you want it to be. Hindsight is 20/20, and today is the first day of the rest of your life. Plan your work, work your plan(write Out your plan of attack) short term, long term, accomplish this and you will be free one day. Good luck and kick A#$.