Thread: Hi!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 03:59 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
donweezy
Life is GOOD

Hello Tiac, welcome to SR...I can relate to just about everything you have posted. Today im 76 days sober, and Im 27 years old single & no kids. I know how you feel about never being able to take a drink again (I often ponder that thought), but I know if I take that 1st drink it would prolly lead to death or prison...I must remind myself that my addiction wants me dead....also I have to take it 1 day at a time.......The thing about music I can relate as well, a lot of times music was part of my partying, now no partying no music, i hope it gets better, cuz I loved going to concerts and stuff but drink always played a huge part......And the thing about relationships, whew, I think im growing into a person that is now finally capable of being in a relationship that can now be based on honesty and love in which i was incapable before, but my sponsor says to wait a year because we change so much in one year that we will attract differ people, and we will know how to handle relationships better......But happy to see you getting SOBER....And just wanted you to know that Im in the same boat, KEEP IT UP!!!!!!