View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:06 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
breakingfree88
learning to live for me

I'm sure I've told this story before but when my A was at work, I stayed at his apartment for the day. He left his Blazer at the house (they always took his brother's truck to work). I sat in the Blazer, in late July, with sweat dripping into my eyes and onto everything I was trying to read, with the doors wide open (car is parked on side of main st.) I'm looking for straws, cds, aluminum foil, cans, lighters, you name it. Instead I find lots of overdue bills, empty cheap lighters, cig wrappers, AND...

I find results of a paternity test on a child who's mother he told me he had been with "like that". A little more than I bargained for that day. And to top it off, my face bright red, my clothes soaking wet, my hair sticky and knotty, and his dad drives by and sees me. HOW EMBARRASSING. I don't know if he knew what I was up to or not.

My diamond engagement ring disappeared while I was sleeping. I'll never know if it was him or not.

I've slid things out of his pockets, hacked into his myspace/***** and read EVERY email since he opened his acct. (he never deletes them...well he prob. has deleted the most incriminating ones which is sad b/c there's no shortage). I'm talking YEARS of them, before we were even together. I have learned ALLLLOTTT that way. I've looked through every file possible on his cell (photos, txt, calls) and learned that Carolina numbers or deleted calls lists mean bad news.
I've texted or called anyone that knew him when he was on a run. (Back in the day).
We'd go to his house to watch a movie and he'd say he had to give someone a ride. I offered to go with him and he turned me down. He didn't come back for like eight hours. And didn't see anything wrong with it.
WTF.
He said the guy really likes to talk. HAHA.

One time I had a school event and he's so antisocial that he refused to come. So he dropped me off and I left my apt. unlocked for him (across the st.) so he could watch tv/play ps2 while I was at my event (by myself...yay). As we agreed, I called about 2 hrs. later for him to come pick me up and we'd go get pizza. He didn't answer his phone, and after waiting forever, I walked back to the apartment in the heat. He didn't return til about 11 oclock that night. When I asked him where he'd been...he shrugged his shoulders.
And even though it sounded weird...I let him back in my house.
I can't believe it.
It feels really good to confess my "sins" here!
I didn't know anyone else laid at the bathroom door or dug through EVERYTHING hoping to find some kind of clue!!!

Everyone's stories are inspiring.
Thanks