Old 09-10-2009, 05:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Braveheart101

ahhh you poor thing, you forgot how to love yourself

If you do not love yourself, you have nothing left to give.
You feel empty inside, and do things to fill that void.
Stop, right now, and just give yourself a hug.
Start to remember things you liked to do, hobbies, walking in the park,
playing cards, taking a bath, flying a kite lol
You are always looking to others to love you, and send out signals,
that says here I am needing love, and I dont love myself enough, can you.
And you need to stop. You need to get the relationship with yourself back.
You need to spend time with yourself, take yourself out on a date, at home, what would you like to do? Just you, no one else? You dont feel comfortable in your own shoes, and so when something happens you take it so hard, and you cant keep doing that to yourself, baby? Go to a library, peruse things, maybe something will jump at you, go to a swim class down at the YMCA, or do not volunteer, just learn how to "be". What is your favorite thing to do? When is the last time, you tried something new, Have you written down your goals, dreams, or thought maybe I have something more but havent found it, because, i do not know me. To thine ownself be true. Simple things, start with simple things, learn out to pamper yourself? Have you ever tried, If you learn how to pamper yourself, others just might follow suit, barbie with her pink corvette had ken, butshe knew how to drive, took the pink to a new level. Real men are drawn to women who love themselves. So do not be afraid of you you are ? Become a Butterfly and learn to spread your wings