Thread: positive bubba
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:35 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

Alright... Hi everybody...

Well, yesterday and today I was busy pretty much all day, so I only replied to a few posts last night and this morning my computer decided to crash.

There was a club fair yesterday, I manned (womanned?) the table for a couple hours, then returned home to find that my roommates like to come into my room and look at my things. I feel so powerless here, I can't even talk to them--they say I'm too aggressive (not really, where I come from, but I guess it's perception) and I end up being afraid to confront them. I don't need to be arrested right now. Better put, I need not to be arrested right now.

That almost set me off, but instead of going to the bar--although I admit I was almost there when I realized where I was headed--I decided to take care of all sorts of loose ends around the campus. I got most of them, and solved a lot of little things, including a graduation requirement it turns out I completed in an alternative way. On the other hand, I had to go to the testing office. I just cannot behave in that stupid little office. Anyways, I ended up having to take a class instead of the test. The book cost me a little more than paying for the test again--I paid in 2007, they say it's too long ago--but I can't take the test anymore. I did manage to get into a class. Then, later, I went to my Tuesday class. Before returning home, I called a cousin of mine who usually makes me laugh and talked for a while.

And today, well, I start at ten and end at ten. And I had four hours of sleep last night. Ha ha. I actually made it, had a 2h window in there I took a nap. Classes all day long...

Got home, and lo and behold, they're having a party again. One thing I noticed about these roommates, is they tend to party on Tues/Wed... and not on Fri/Sat. Strange.

I don't care. 3 1/2 hours from now I got 13 days. Don't even like my roommates, wouldn't even have drank with them back in the day--I say that so slickly huh, like it was years ago--although I might have 'borrowed' a bottle from 'em...

NB, the one I was looking at did specifiy a picture of yourself. Don't know about the burlesque...

Taz, if I ever think of you--or anyone else--as "dude" I will immediately leave this state. No question. But yeah, I think I can comprehend where you're getting at. Sorta, at least.
And not alone in sobriety, gosh no, I wouldn't be sober this long without these here interwebs... Seriously, I doubt I would have tried the second time, much less the fourth, inside two months. By doubt, I mean it wouldn't have happened again this fiscal year most likely.
If I say I'm lonely, it's flesh and blood people to talk to/hold/interact with outside of a professional relationship/go for ice cream that I miss.
And I'm still waiting on Friday to get to one of those meetings you directed me to PM-ly--Friday due to I need to practice getting there with the bus on a day I don't need to be anywhere.

Holdfold, yeah, V8 for you, Pepsi and lemonade for me. Turns out I don't even like Pepsi the way they make it in the factory. I was afraid to try lemonade after learning that. I love lemonade. I think. I hope?
I wish I had yard work/painting. Something physical. My arms haven't worked since I got laid off, I don't think. Past moving furniture and carrying in bags of groceries. And that's not very often.
Well, after tonight I got one day for the two weeks, so yeah, let's give it a go.

FS, yeah, things are good. I've been very busy, which is good for me. Tomorrow I get thrown back into about second gear from fourth.

Take care y'all.