Old 09-03-2009, 06:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Body ,Mind and Spirit (Hazelden Daily Meditation)

I needed to read this right now. Also reminded me of Vegi when I read it too.
I am not all big on the God thing. But I do believe in an HP of some sort. So it works just as good.
I struggle with patience alot. But I am getting better.

Sept 4

We have to learn not only why we are in the world, But also what the timing of things is. Thy time, Not my time.

Elisabeth Kubler - Ross

When we look at the patterns in our lives, it seems that doors open and events happen at exactly the right time. Even when we dont think so, even when it seems that the worst thing happens at the worst possible moment, God's plan is operating perfectly. Letting the current of life carry us along works better than swimming upstream. When the time for change is near, the forces of nature seem to be cooperative and we find ourselves at the right place.

It is frustrating to feel ready for change but stuck in a seemingly unchanging situation. God often seems to be watching a different clock that doesn't chime and doesn't bring us what we think we want, when we want it. Trust, patience, and a wider vision can be our best friends as we wait for the right door to open. Trusting that God knows what's best for us will help us focus on the daily miracles we find along the road to change and renewal.

Today let me realize that I am exactly where I'm suppose to be at this moment.