View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 05:04 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Believe808
Miracles Happen

Lis, be safe my friend and we will chat when you get back. Can't wait to hear the great time you will have. And I will think of you when I hear a plane overhead, look out your window you will see me wave to you!!!

That stinks about the molar, I am like Ro, loved that gas, he use to turn it on the highest it would go and I would accuse him of lowering it. lol. But that was the only way I would sit in the chair.

Home from Ikea, after driving 1/2 hr to get there, walking entire store they check their terminal and said "We have 12 units in stock" Well we all know where this is going!!! There is one unit and the box is damaged!!!! Like I thought it would end up differently. When we question them they say oh they were delivered but not stocked yet, can you call tomorrow and see if they put them out by then Oh yeah I'll do that. That store is so huge that it gives you a headache, you just keep looking around at everything and there is so much you can buy. So 1/2 hr back and we come home empty handed.

Ready for an early night, HG tomorrow morning, got to get there 1-1/2 hrs before to make coffee and put my greeter hat on