View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 03:28 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
CNMC2C

[QUOTE=sclarke64448;2347034]CNMC2C - The best predictor of the future is the past! Powerful words - so true! It isn't very often a leopard changes its spots is it. QUOTE]

sclarke,
I'm almost 12 months out of the relationship with the A XBF. The "codie Fog" has lifted from my mind, and I now see and know the truth. I now know that his ex-wife (they had just divorced when I met him) divorced him due to his drinking and cheating, and moved to another state with their kids to protect herself and her children from his insanity. I now know that he has a record (multiple DUI's and DV charges). To look at this guy and not know any better, you would think....great looking guy, great personality, great job, and makes great money.....what a catch..........UNTIL......you really get to know him. I got a good dose of what his ex-wife put up with for 8 years....and have no idea how she made it that long without going clinically insane. Since I left in September of 2008, he has conitnued his relationship with the waitress that he was cheating on me with and married a woman in Washington after knowing her for 3 months...he still doesn't live in the same state as his wife .....and neither of these 2 women know about each other. He has his girlfriend here in Colorado and wife in Washington. Everyone who knows him is just in absolute shock that he continues to get away with what he gets away with........BUT ......what ya gonna do. ME....not a thing.....I escaped King Cake Eating Baby and believe me I ain't ever getting back on his crazy train.