Old 08-27-2009, 09:21 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
HoopNinja

Originally Posted by Chrysalis123 View Post
He counted on the fact that I would never involve outsiders into our business. Once Social Services was called and therapists involved (he told me they were nuts and he was going to find a therapist that agreed with him doing all his crap) things have settled down a bit.
DS did talk to the therapist today. She started by asking how this weeks visitation went and then asked how his weekend had gone--and he told her everything. STBXAH does not like the therapist for obvious reasons. DS has told her all the crap he does. She did not want to appear for the temporary hearing but said she would appear for the final hearing. Of course he does not like her--she is the one who is going to make sure he takes care of our kids or will do what she can to make sure he does not have our kids if he continues to be abusive. She is the impartial 3rd party the court will listen to.

I really do like the idea of a prepaid phone. That way DS does not have to rely on AH or his clan to allow him to use the phone if he needs help.

Good for your daughter that she is able to tell her Dad she needs a time out. Sad that she has to do this too. It is amazing that our kids work harder at being healthy than their other parent. That is the really hard part for DS. He is working hard to heal and AH is not and it makes him frustrated and even angry because "Daddy is a grown up and should know better".