View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 07:27 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Weasel4IR
KingsWeaver, We Are One

Red face Interesting that you say that!

Hey Sandra,
My husband say's that very same thing, "so aware of things". But the thing with my AH is that he goes in to work mode and is non stop work and has a hard time separating home from work when he is not drinking, so he stays in the work mode. Wierd I thought, but what do I know I don't really know what he is going through when he quits drinking. We have had a quite a few really awesome days, he has been on meds lately from his Phyc. and he is doing really well.

He is still drinking beer but, he is backing himself off of it by on less every night, so when he goes to the Doctors next month he will be ready to quit drinking with the help of more meds. He has my full support, I love my hubby so darn much, all I want to do is see him get better.

Having him and my stepdaughter happier has made a huge difference in my life too, my nerves were so shot, and now they are finally calming down.

Hiya, Lorelai, I am going to be going over to the same place that my hubby & stepdaugher go to talk to someone because you are right I need to help me to help them, my stepdaughter is doing a lot better to now days. She is much happier and she is really glad to see her dad and I wanting to get better too!

Hug to all of you